• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BagsUnlimited Sale

38 posts in this topic

I buy my mylars and stuff from Russ at ComicSupply, but BagsUnlimited have some very cool CGC bags that I order from there.

Anywho...they have a 10% off of $50 or more sale now with code "july8th" if used by July 8th...wanted to pass along the info.

I buy my mylars and stuff from Russ at ComicSupply, but BagsUnlimited have some very cool CGC bags that I order from there.

Anywho...they have a 10% off of $50 or more sale now with code "july8th" if used by July 8th...wanted to pass along the info.

I love those. I have about 100 extras though foreheadslap.gif

BCE Mylar is the only company I ever buy supplies from. They are the best the is when it comes to protecting your collection. Period!

And I have bought exclusively from Bags Unlimited. For my Comics, Original Art, Movie Posters, Sports Cards and more. That includes Mylar in all shapes and sizes and prices that beat almost anyone...and all their prices include shipping. They have some of the highest quality products I have seen in my almost 30 years collecting......period. sumo.gif

Yes but BCE shows up at all of the conventions (San Diego, Orlando, Philly, ect.)and often gives you even better deals than above. What I mean by this is often at checkout they "Throw in a bunch of free stuff". Try a pack of their Life-X-Tenders and I swear you will never go back. This a sheet of laminated charcoal that reduces aging. W/ BCE you never have to change the mylars and you can leave then in there for 300 or 400 years! Not to mention Bill Cole is an Overstreet Adviser. I buy comics and supplies ONLY from Overstreet Advisors or Network of Discloser members.

I believe the free shipping is just east of the Mississippi. I know I pay shipping for my mailers.

I'm east of the Mississippi 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In fine print is says "East of the Mississippi, West of Europe" makepoint.gif

I qualifiy. grin.gif

I buy comics and supplies ONLY from Overstreet Advisors or Network of Discloser members.

You don't buy comics from someone who isn't an overstreet advisor? Really?

There are only a few dozen of those guys.

C

I buy comics and supplies ONLY from Overstreet Advisors or Network of Discloser members.

C

popcorn.gif

C

popcorn.gif

makepoint.gif

I buy comics and supplies only from people that don't try to sell to me at prices that are so far over market value that my @zz hurts after I write the check.

I love their CGC bags, but I cannot justify spending about $0.25 each for them. Does that price seem nuts to anyone else? That is the cost of a mylar - these are poly. 3mm poly, but still poly.

I love their CGC bags, but I cannot justify spending about $0.25 each for them. Does that price seem nuts to anyone else? That is the cost of a mylar - these are poly. 3mm poly, but still poly.

Who has a better/cheaper product?

I'm listening.

And I'm talking about CGC resealable bags.

Who sells those clear one(almost like mylar bags), the resealable ones?

Bags Unlimited...

comicmylars on eBay actually sells the mylar based CGC sleeves...FFB and company ruled them as unnecessary and cost prohibitive. sumo.gif

Who has a better/cheaper product?

I'm listening.

And I'm talking about CGC resealable bags.

Yeah, I have no answer - but a quarter for a poly is bonkers. The bags from CGC are free!!! The aren't so hot, but you get what you pay for... :-)