• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers # 25 White Mountain copy, a little help!

30 posts in this topic

According to GPA the White Mountain copy of Avengers # 25 just sold in June 2007, last month. Does anyone know who sold it, who bought it, I must have missed it being sold, I am interested in the book.

Thanks

According to GPA the White Mountain copy of Avengers # 25 just sold in June 2007, last month. Does anyone know who sold it, who bought it, I must have missed it being sold, I am interested in the book.

Thanks

I missed it as well -- i would have been all over it... maybe it was a dealer who reports sales to GPA.

Well, at least you know who PM about it confused-smiley-013.gif

Angelo

The problem is, will Ebay even allow you to contact them? There was a book/s that I missed and wanted to pm the seller on after and i could never get in touch as ebay would not let me contact them at all.

Arex

Watch your back when you arrive at o'hare devil.gif
blush.gif

You two future roomies shouldn't be mentioning anything about from the back or poor Nik will have to get a single. gossip.gif

devil.gif
insane.gif

Really I thought it was a tad overpriced when I asked Rich to pop the BIN on it for me. The seller wouldn't ship it to Canada. With my focus on White Mountain books, sometimes you only get one shot at them, so I splurged smile.gif

Anyways NoChips, you know where it is, and if I decide to sell anytime in the future, you have first right of refusal smile.gif

Jim