• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers # 25 White Mountain copy, a little help!

30 posts in this topic

I have a feeling that book will be coming my way soon. I have to find some good WM trade bait!!!!!!!! poke2.gif

Well -- if nochips ever passes, or if nochips ever wants to sell it, let me know -- I'd offer 2.5x what was paid.

I have a feeling that book will be coming my way soon. I have to find some good WM trade bait!!!!!!!! poke2.gif

Well -- if nochips ever passes, or if nochips ever wants to sell it, let me know -- I'd offer 2.5x what was paid.

none of my business, but why would you pay $300 for an 8.5 avengers #25?

Because that's the way he rolls?

Being that it's from the WM collection it's likely to have white pages, deep colors, and outstanding gloss. Some folks will pay extra for that. Others, not so much.

Some books I just really, really want.