• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men 30 CGC 9.4 + X-men 40 CGC 9.6 + X-men 130 CGC 9.8

11 posts in this topic

Evening folks.

listing 2 new xmen for sale (30+40) and relisting the 130 at a reduced price! 893whatthe.gif

Shipping is overseas and will be 12 $ for a slab, less per unit if 2 or 3 books ship together. That will however get you FedEx shipments straight to your door! thumbsup2.gif

Apologise for the poor quality scans but refer to previous forumites kudos's when i say that all books are in prime condition for their grade and case is likewise in perfect condition. There is no sgs, no cracks or no nothing. Certification numbers provided if you want to call cgc for their notes. takeit.gif in the thread or in a pm rules the day as usual.

yay.gif

I got slabbed X Men 94 & 121 from Mad Dog. The books were superb and he was great to deal with hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif.

I got slabbed X Men 94 & 121 from Mad Dog. The books were superb and he was great to deal with hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif.

yay.gifhi.gifthumbsup2.gif

hi.gifthumbsup2.gif sweet books Matt.