• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,059 posts in this topic

Now, lets not get stoopid here fellas :insane:

I really like the JLA 29 and while it wouldnt kill me :whistle: to sell it, it wouldnt kill me to keep it either.

Arex

For a 9.4, I would pay $250,000. For a 9.2, I would pay $0.25. Sorry, I'm just a label chaser. lol

I really like the JLA 29 and while it wouldnt kill me :whistle: to sell it, it wouldnt kill me to keep it either.

Arex

For a 9.4, I would pay $250,000. For a 9.2, I would pay $0.25. Sorry, I'm just a label chaser. lol

I always thought that. And you know, those of us who chase labels are collecting incorrectly, dont you :yeahok:

Whoops! Guess I overpaid by 200,000% :pullhair:

Maybe I shouldn't be looking into investment banker as a profession...?

Rick

9.2 for $0.25 :banana:

I'll buy 50000 copies

Whoops! Guess I overpaid by 200,000% :pullhair:

Maybe I shouldn't be looking into investment banker as a profession...?

Rick

lol

Arex

I always thought that. And you know, those of us who chase labels are collecting incorrectly, dont you :yeahok:

Maybe. :baiting:

Look just went on sale JLA #3 in CGC 8.5, highest graded copy. Because of that Im assuming the sale price is pretty dang good.

That book's a beaut for sure, but 'highest graded?' Not even close.

As of Oct 07:

1-9.4R

1-9.2

1-9.0

1-9.0R (mine)

6-8.5

Still a sweet book, and since it instantly sold for $1350, that just puts a big ol' smile on my face!

Time to update the values on my books again...

Rick

thats a lot of 8.5s. whyd this sell for so much? or was that a decent price?

That is a lot for a CGC 8.5---but it's probably because there are only 2 unrestored

copies in high-grade (1 in 9.0 and 1 in 9.2).

I would not have paid that much.

thats a lot of 8.5s. whyd this sell for so much? or was that a decent price?

At least one, and maybe two, of those 8.5s are books that were resubbed and got the same grade, but CGC apparently was never told about it.