• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,059 posts in this topic

There's a new sheriff in town, boys.

And he's packing some serious DC heat!

TrinTrek

Fortunately, it looks like his big guns are among those in upcoming auctions. So my reign of terror will resume shortly...

Anyone have any info on the stud?

Rick

Could he be David Toth?

Seems the obvious answer.

What's the benefit of opening a registry set that's gonna be canniballized within a few weeks? He's already got enough exposure.

Wait, I just figured it out; he's trying to me off enough to "really" go for his books. :shrug:

Rick

What's the benefit of opening a registry set that's gonna be canniballized within a few weeks? He's already got enough exposure.

Wait, I just figured it out; he's trying to me off enough to "really" go for his books. :shrug:

Rick

lol

You can never have too much exposure. :gossip:

It's actually a good way to track who buys your books too. When I sold off my books, I took down my registry but didn't completely release the serial numbers. So whenever anyone acquires a book and wants to put it into their registry, they have to contact me and get my release, which is an easy way for me to track who has what.

recovered not as in "was once lost" but literally it has a new cover, right?

Correct - I can make nearly any cover - PM me if you have any special requests. I have most of the SilverAge Marvel and DC keys - just ask.

recovered not as in "was once lost" but literally it has a new cover, right?

yes re-covered as this JLA #1 was missing the front cover. I still have the original back cover too.

Purty nice eh?

I'm going to guess around 45K - 50K.

The 9.2 sold at 27K about 4 years ago.

If it sells for 25K, a dealer bought it.

Looks like you are going to be right, Brent...JLA #1 is already at about $30,000 and still a couple weeks left....

lol I guarantee it too. I wonder if 50K is out of the realm of possiblities.

I guarantee the book will sell for at least $32,109 with BP. :P

Poor JP, if he had just held on for a few more years, everything he predicted would've come true.