• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,057 posts in this topic

We're just giving you a hard time. :foryou: Rocketeer, the guy who sold you the books, also advertises his eBay sales in the Marketplace and used to always say that he found the books by digging deep into his, or maybe a monkey's, butt.

The books you picked up were really sweet. If I collected BA, I would've gone after them too. (thumbs u

Over a week without a post here, but this should make up for it:

What the heck happened with the JLA #51 9.6 on CLink last night??? $566 for a non-key issue not in the top 10, not in the top 20, not even a first 50 category! Sweetass book yes, with near-perfect registry & White pages, but still?

I last up-dated my info sheet in May, and a 9.4 sold for $300 in '05. 2X for a 9.6 would normally seem right on the money, but for a #51? And there's 3 out of 30, so being in the Top 10% is that worthy?

Ya know, I'm probably getting all worked up cuz I threw in what I thought was an over-bid, and got torched! Yeah I need this book. What happened to the tanking economy bringing down comics with it? Gene? Vince?

And what about #56 9.4? Yeah a semi-key, but $379...and there's 11 of them in that grade? And a 9.6?

Then you have the #41 9.6 that under-sells for $450! A book that is truly a "key" but apparently got looked over.

Man my head hurts...

Rick

Then you have the #41 9.6 that under-sells for $450! A book that is truly a "key" but apparently got looked over.

41 has to be the most common JLA in 9.6, so it`s time it started selling for a more realistic price. There must have been a dozen (sometimes the same book) on sale in the past year. Plus this one was a bit miswrapped.

41 has to be the most common JLA in 9.6, so it`s time it started selling for a more realistic price. There must have been a dozen (sometimes the same book) on sale in the past year. Plus this one was a bit miswrapped.

yea, that book is common as dirt. everyone's got 9.4's for sale.