• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,058 posts in this topic

of course, somehow i managed to pay more than i wanted to for the #13.

Wow, wouldn't have picked you to be the winner after seeing the price! :applause:

I got one of the cut-rate books, the #41.

won a book the night before for way less than i was willing to pay- threw the "savings" at the #13. plus i've got a 9.2 that i bought well that i'll sell.

I`m ruined for #13s after seeing the gorgeous copy that AceSilver sold back in 2005. Even nicer than the PC copy. Wish whoever won it in that auction would put it up for sale.

Does anybody own the JLA #29 CGC 9.4 that sold on Comiclink a few years ago?

I've always wondered where that book went.

R.

What about The B & B 28,29 and 30? (shrug)

the #28 was cut in half in top grade

:o

:jokealert: - wanted to see if i could get the blood racing in HK

Noticed... this... too... late. Could... someone... call... 911... Maybe... ambulance... can... get... here... before... sleeping... pills... take... effect!

The 28 went from $11500 in 08 to $13000 in 09. The 29 went from $4200 in 08 to $4600 in 09. The 30 went from $3300 in 08 to $3600 in 09. Hope that helps.

Good old Bob and his safe but sure 10% increments!

Does anybody own the JLA #29 CGC 9.4 that sold on Comiclink a few years ago?

I've always wondered where that book went.

R.

Just one last bump with this question as it was my old copy.

:shy:

Wow, JLAs didn't increase in price at all in the Guide?

it seems like maybe there's a Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?-up in the JLA pricing as in the top 20 silver age it shows #1 going from $10k to $12k (pg 156) yet in the complete pricing list for the title is shows #1 at $10k (pg 682).

So it would stand to reason that all the early JLAs increased proportionately (closer to the usual 10%, though), but were missed somehow? Uh, can we keep this to ourselves, guys? Bob just bought us a year, and I for one would like to take advantage of this opportunity...

Oh yeah, and JLA sucks!!

Rick