• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED: Robin Mini Series (preferablly II)

8 posts in this topic

Just curious if anyone has any art from the Robin mini series from the early 90s that they're looking to sell? I'm debating about spending the last of my "monthly comic allowance" on a piece of OA. I saw two pieces on the Comic Art fan website, but not sure if I want to drop $50 on them yet.

If not, I'll probably just continue to wait before making my foray into OA.

Just curious if anyone has any art from the Robin mini series from the early 90s that they're looking to sell? I'm debating about spending the last of my "monthly comic allowance" on a piece of OA. I saw two pieces on the Comic Art fan website, but not sure if I want to drop $50 on them yet.

If not, I'll probably just continue to wait before making my foray into OA.

2 1/2 years.... and no luck. I'm a little more willing and able to stretch a bit on my original price range ;) , but not aiming for covers or anything overly pricey like that. Ideally, I'd like to aim for a nice action panel from Robin II: Joker's Wild as this is the series that really got me into collecting comics (as opposed to just reading them). LOTS of nostalgia in this one for me. :)

Anyhoo--if you have something and it doesn't fit within your collection any longer, let me know!

Hey Anthony! I emailed their department as there was no contact info listed on his bio page, and while I also found his blog... no email there either.

Oh! And I just noticed your signature line--I am fairly certain that Steve Borock used to own the Azrael cover and sold it when he shifted into collecting painted OA. You might drop him a line to see who he sold it to? :foryou:

I figure I'd try and give this another :bump:

No luck getting in touch with Tom Lyle through Savannah School of Art & Design... and his blog doesn't appear to have any contact info on it.

I found a few pages over on Rojay's site, but not many action shots. I'd prefer something from the Joker's Wild series, but anything from any of the three mini-series would be great or even the first issue (which I think was some of Tom Grummet's work). SO, if anyone happens to have any leads on these, I'd love any help! Thanks!!!