• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Grand Unveiling - Jim Starlin Captain Marvel on ebay

1 post in this topic

OK folks, its time for the Grand Unveiling!

Starlin Fans, this is your chance! If you always wanted an Original Jim Starlin Captain Marvel, his signature character, this is the art for you!

Some think this piece might only appeal to Jim Starlin Captain Marvel fans named Rich with a fondness for Ballet, but fear not! This piece for everyone.

Firstly, you can purchase this piece and "convince" Jim Starlin to draw anything you want in exchange! After all, he probably does not want this sketch to see the light of day. (see note 1)

Secondly, If you are a prankster, you should bid and sneak it back into Jim Starlin's pile at the next con. Can you imagine his reaction when he finds this in his pile? "What the $^&(*&, I thought I sold this to Rich already, why is it back?" That reaction would be priceless, worth much more than any bid you put down.

Finally, if the prose above is still not enticing you to bid, remember that a bid could be money in YOUR pocket. After all, I will spend proceeds from this auction on more original art! You don't even have to spend any money, just bump up the current high bid. That is potentially money in your pocket without spending any! BTW, if you end up as the high bidder, I expect you to pay =) (see note 2)

I am sure everyone is tired of reading more text, so here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270140147986

Note 1 - This is an attemp at humour folks, I hope no one is upset and I am not condoning any improper activity

Note 2 - I am not condoning shilling or violation of ebay and other rules and expect you to pay if you win as mentioned! =)

Regards,

Malvin