• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple Con Dinner This Saturday 9/6/03

21 posts in this topic

Guys, I am trying to organize a dinner for anyone going to the NYC con this Saturday. The con website is here

Since the con ends at 6, I am saying that we can meet at 5:30 at the CGC table and head off to dinner from there. So who's with me! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DAM

You guys going to Spark's? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, Saturday is Mob hit night............... 893naughty-thumb.gif

shocked.gif If MrNice shows up....who's going to play the part of "Big Paulie"? Steve Borock? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Can't make it to NYC. Are you coming to Toronto in November?

893offtopic1.gifSteve should have the books any day now. I dropped them with Peter last week. smirk.gif

No frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Well, never say never, but probably not. Although they have a stellar guest list and I KNOW it would be a lot of fun.

DAM

Can't make it to NYC. Are you coming to Toronto in November?

893offtopic1.gifSteve should have the books any day now. I dropped them with Peter last week. smirk.gif

No frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Well, never say never, but probably not. Although they have a stellar guest list and I KNOW it would be a lot of fun.

DAM

So...is it going to be at Spark's or not? confused-smiley-013.gif

If MrNice shows up....who's going to play the part of "Big Paulie"? Steve Borock? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't know who will be "Big Paulie", but we all know who will play the part of "Big Pusssy"! 27_laughing.gif

Yep...you and you will be whacked for being a CGG informant after the dinner! Nice try dork! 27_laughing.gif

If MrNice shows up....who's going to play the part of "Big Paulie"? Steve Borock? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't know who will be "Big Paulie", but we all know who will play the part of "Big Pusssy"! 27_laughing.gif

Yep...you and you will be whacked for being a CGG informant after the dinner! Nice try dork! 27_laughing.gif

TROLL ! ! ! makepoint.gif

Greggy, sell some of your books and we'll hit Sparks on your tab! Otherwise no dice! tongue.gif

DAM

Bah...I thought CGC was paying. If the Chicago people could go to Morton's, how much more can Sparks be? confused.gif

Great, Greggy's threatening again to "whack" me. Sorry bud, but no thanks! 893naughty-thumb.gif