• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLEAN ! ! !

31 posts in this topic

So....what new nick will BlackShotzy/Meth/Hammer/Mr. Nice come up with next? And, do you think it'll be an account he created a while back as a secondary in case he was banned again? Or do you think his new account will be one he will create now that Mr. Nice was banned?

He seemed pretty bright; I'll bet he created another account a while back....

maybe he'll come back as

MrClean

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

as for daniel dupcak/comic-keys creating another ID shield, Mister_Fantastic has raised some flags. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Supa, I'm just a little upset that you didn't comment on my Koos revelation down in the Silver forum. frown.gif I mean, I offer up some compelling psycholinguistic research and NO ONE has anything to say about it? sorry.gif

Hmmm so you are saying there is a chance.... 893whatthe.gifgrin.gifinsane.gif

i believe that hell would freeze over first before he stops. but to squash any questions, there's no chance in hell. 893naughty-thumb.gif first of all he's too old (fifty), second he's a he (wrong plumbing),893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif but maybe he could be right for another fellow forum member. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Supa, I'm just a little upset that you didn't comment on my Koos revelation down in the Silver forum. frown.gif I mean, I offer up some compelling psycholinguistic research and NO ONE has anything to say about it? sorry.gif

sorry khaos, but that is ELBRUJO's thread. confused-smiley-013.gif