• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: SILVER AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 11

Choose a comic to leave the list  

438 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a comic to leave the list

44 posts in this topic

I just want to know how AF15 gets any votes while ASM1 is still on the list.

Great point!

And what's with the votes for Showcase 4??????

Went with the Showcase #4, I still think the ASM #1 is more significant book. Flash is the weakest link ... goodbye

I'm not sure how much more, if at all, ASM #1 is more significant than Showcase #4. AF #15? Yes, I could see that. But Showcase #4 is probably in the Top 3 of most Iconic Books on this list. Taking out the Martian Manhunter appearance in Detective, Showcase #4 is the Silver Age Launchingpad.

I'll give you that. I was thinking more about the characters for some reason. I've never been a fan of the Flash, so it was a little biased in that sense.

that totally had me right there.

it made me think that, in the end the AF #15 would be the one that outdoes the Showcase #4. That's also my favorite Flash. headbang.gif

All those who want to save ASM 1 vote for Showvase #22 - 1st Green Lantern!

sumo.gif

sumo.gif I voted for Spidey 1.

893censored-thumb.gif

ooh...only 4 votes apart!! 893whatthe.gif Help put Green Lantern out of his misery! makepoint.gif

Andy

Make that 6 votes apart as of now grin.gif...in favor of booting Mr Arachnid.

C'mon people, he's got his AF#15, let's do this already!

Rick

PS: I only voted for AS #1 because JC wasn't here to tell me who to vote for. It's HIS fault.

In case anyone is interested I used my great ACTUARIAL powers and predicted the Final 10 and the Final 5 back in round 5.

I was 10 for 10 on the Final 10

After ASM 1 goes this round the next 4 will be Iron Man, Hulk, Thor and Green Lantern ( that is the order that I would oust them in but I don't think that GL will make in to 6th). If this holds true I will have predicted the Final 5 as well.

I don't mean to sound mean, but I think it's pretty easy to select the top 5.

X-Men 1

FF 1

AF 15

B&B 28

Showcase 4

Hulk 1 may replace X-men 1, imo...