• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movie News

24 posts in this topic

I just found out that Halle Berry is going to be Catwoman (?) in the new film. Now, for those that were p.o. out the hair color on Elektra or the fact that Kingpin was black in the DD movie, feel free to voice your disgust. I am one , and being a huge Batman fan , feel that it could go either way. It could be great or suck. (Michelle Pffifer anyone ?) - And as far as the WW movie, I really don't understand the delay in getting a -script....everything is in front of them....60 years worth of comics to use as a spring board.

ACTORS VIE FOR BATMAN ROLE

Actors Jake Gyllenhaal, Christian Bale and Joshua Jackson will battle fiercely over the next three days to win the coveted role of "Batman."

The list of potential Caped Crusaders also includes Cillian Murphy, Henry Cavill and Eion Bailey, all of whom will converge at film studio Warner Brothers in a bid to win over movie bosses.

Gyllenhaal, who was considered as a replacement for Tobey Maguire in the currently shooting "Spider-Man" sequel, has been working his hardest to maximise his muscles for the role.

A source at Hollywood's Easton's gym says, "He's become quite a regular over the past few weeks -- and you can already see the results. He's pretty bulky compared to how he was before.

"I'm sure he'd be really disappointed if they gave the role to one of the other guys after all his hard preparation. You can see he's really determined to land this one."

Sources say Hugh Dancy, currently shooting Disney's King Arthur, may also test for the role if his schedule permits and he is able to shave the beard sported by his character Galahad.

The movies is schedule to shoot in February.