• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If they banned me what would you talk about?

178 posts in this topic

People are sure getting there spoons in a bunch over my posts.Keep saying im Terence and whomever.

So Erik and Ox if I was banned what would you talk about?

What was that you said about the cgc boards?

I say this with complete ignorance and honesty.....

Who the F are you and where's all this controversy you are referring to?

Seriously, I'm on this board every day and I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

People are sure getting there spoons in a bunch over my posts.Keep saying im Terence and whomever.

sleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

I say this with complete ignorance and honesty.....

Who the F are you and where's all this controversy you are referring to?

Seriously, I'm on this board every day and I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I Pm'd the Shadow because I'm in the same boat as you here is the reply I don't think he will mind me posting it since he wants the word spread.

Wow,There have been a ton of posts lately.Pulled up some old posts in the last couple days to see some of the old scams that had happened.Most of,if not all,

have been pulled bt Ryan Elliott.Some of his alias are tdcomix,christinas collectibles,part time user of ma4pres,ponytailedblunder,pgx-it,comics4yall,gr8cardz,bidsatnight,wolfsmile,nobodysspendingfool,sbjstuff and probaly some more that I missed.These are all names that he has posted on in the past.Many have been suspended(some reinstated).Nobodysspendingfool and sbjstuff are the current ones.Just trying to warn people about him so they dont get run over by his scam.

As I said I renewed some old threads under comics general and restoration.Interesting reading to say the least.

Yawn! Like nobody is aware of TL/RE/DH many many eBay accounts. That is no reason to renew 3 year old threads. I mean that is the epitomy of non-constructive posting. Especially since this shill is not adding anything that wasn't already rumored, known, suspected, etc. Oh and how many time is OldGuy's website posted? There are threads regularly about this *spoon*. Either add some verifiable information to them or shut the hell up.

You just cannot get it through your thick skull that either you reveal who you are or shut the hell up. I am not being hard on you at all. It gets really freaking tedious when you post absolutely nothing that adds anything to knowledge base. Especially when you do it anonymously because posting from a computer with the same IP that Leder/Elliot/Hooker have used just makes everyone think that you are Elliot/Leder/Hooker and that what you are posting is a bunch of FUD.

What you have been doing for a few weeks now is nothing but annoying. Is that clear to you? For all I know you may well be an innocent victim but you sure as hell don't act like it. People here have been more than accomodating to bring you on record but you just clam up, hurl insults and post incoherent babble. There is nothing worse than someone on a crusade especially a crusade that is utterly pointless because most people already know about the little Eugene scam operation.

Post something useful not old, redundant and utterly unverifiable.

sleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

BTW everyone here would get along fine and talk about LOTS of thing if you got banned. Nearly everyone here is replaceable. Life here at the CGC forums would go on. You are not the ey to anyone's survival .... you self centered piece of ......

By the way that whole ip address is a load of *spoon*.I checked with my isp and was told that they change the ip address every 7 days.So please tell me how that is possible.

It is very clear that Erik hates pgx and will do anything to try and run them out of business.

So please take that lame azz ip address home with you so it can keep you warm.Im out from the greatest nation on the planet.

By the way that whole ip address is a load of *spoon*.I checked with my isp and was told that they change the ip address every 7 days.So please tell me how that is possible.

It is very clear that Erik hates pgx and will do anything to try and run them out of business.

So please take that lame azz ip address home with you so it can keep you warm.Im out from the greatest nation on the planet.

Is he not doing the web work for them anymore? It has been a while, but I always thought he was part of the "team".

John confused-smiley-013.gif

sleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Go to the stlouis boards and read how he was wronged.I guess at some point he will post his side of the story.

Ahhhh... spend too much time here as it is! I haven't ventured into other waters for some time now frown.gif

I used to enjoy Lyria. But, these boards eat up too much time! Hard to fit everything in... guess I gotta scale back a bit.

OMFG... foreheadslap.gif

the Canadians on this board are some of the most influential, informative and entertaining contributers... easily equaling the US membership in quality posting.

USA Jr. my azz. Canadian comic collectors are strong in force and passion.

If you have not already made yourself a nuisance and unwelcome... you may have just brought a world of *fork* and *knife* upon yourself. Plus, not all of us from the US really want you on our team. I'll take the worst Canadian poster who at least puts forth his >real< identity over you and all your BS.

OMFG... foreheadslap.gif

the Canadians on this board are some of the most influential, informative and entertaining contributers... easily equaling the US membership in quality posting.

USA Jr. my azz. Canadian comic collectors are strong in force and passion.

If you have not already made yourself a nuisance and unwelcome... you may have just brought a world of *fork* and *knife* upon yourself. Plus, not all of us from the US really want you on our team. I'll take the worst Canadian poster who at least puts forth his >real< identity over you and all your BS.

I dont dislike Canada.I have many friends there.I was just rubbing it in to Cod.Jeez take a valium and relax.