• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If they banned me what would you talk about?

178 posts in this topic

By the way that whole ip address is a load of *spoon*.I checked with my isp and was told that they change the ip address every 7 days.So please tell me how that is possible.

It is very clear that Erik hates pgx and will do anything to try and run them out of business.

So please take that lame azz ip address home with you so it can keep you warm.Im out from the greatest nation on the planet.

That is a load of *spoon*; dynamically assigned IPs do NOT change every seven days. They may have a 7 day lease time but the leases are automatically renewed if a PC is still using them....try again. Just because you are clueless about how TCP/IP works and how easy it is to track IPs does not mean everyone is.

Edit: Besides, wasn't your first excuse for the matching IPs "lots of people use my PC" and now you're going with "I called my ISP"? With every post you sound more and more like a liar trying to cover his *spoon* and obfuscate the truth.

Dude... there's a party across the street.

I'm into my fair share (reasonable, not excessive amount) of Mike's hard beverages and Twisted Teas... bottom line... I am relaxed.

Before making a stupid, offhanded comment that insults an entire country (and many good friends of mine)... maybe you should take a valium... (or smack yourself hard) before posting something that totally discredits the lofty .1% credibility you >may< have managed to attain when no one was paying attention.

Please... just take your BS somewhere else.

Put up... or STFU already. Can't you see you've arrived at that point?

Slamming STL won't help you here either. Erik and Dav have more than proved themselves as positive forces in the hobby... and they have names too.

Just because you can remain calm and still post semi-respectfully (when your not slamming Canada that is) should not to be confused with making any headway here.

OMFG... foreheadslap.gif

the Canadians on this board are some of the most influential, informative and entertaining contributers... easily equaling the US membership in quality posting.

USA Jr. my azz. Canadian comic collectors are strong in force and passion.

If you have not already made yourself a nuisance and unwelcome... you may have just brought a world of *fork* and *knife* upon yourself. Plus, not all of us from the US really want you on our team. I'll take the worst Canadian poster who at least puts forth his >real< identity over you and all your BS.

I dont dislike Canada.I have many friends there.I was just rubbing it in to Cod.Jeez take a valium and relax.

Dear Shadow blows,

Last night you were offering any collector to send you a PM and you would help them out.

If I send you a PM and tell you to just please go away, will you? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I don't understand what you want?

Good luck and move along to some other board and whine and cry and continue

this mysterious crusade against whomever and remember to stay in the Shadows.

fay

OK... I'll take your word for that.

Intelligent he is...

gossip.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

you are aware that he's not *buying* your BS either right?

confused-smiley-013.gifboo.gif

By the way I never said antthing bad about Davenport.He seems to be a intelligent guy.I dont know him personally but I get that impression.

By the way that whole ip address is a load of *spoon*.I checked with my isp and was told that they change the ip address every 7 days.So please tell me how that is possible.

It is very clear that Erik hates pgx and will do anything to try and run them out of business.

So please take that lame azz ip address home with you so it can keep you warm.Im out from the greatest nation on the planet.

That is a load of *spoon*; dynamically assigned IPs do NOT change every seven days. They may have a 7 day lease time but the leases are automatically renewed if a PC is still using them....try again. Just because you are clueless about how TCP/IP works and how easy it is to track IPs does not mean everyone is.

Edit: Besides, wasn't your first excuse for the matching IPs "lots of people use my PC" and now you're going with "I called my ISP"? With every post you sound more and more like a liar trying to cover his *spoon* and obfuscate the truth.

both are true.everything ive posted is true.

Intelligent he is...

gossip: 893naughty-thumb.gif

By the way I never said antthing bad about Davenport.He seems to be a intelligent guy.I dont know him personally but I get that impression.

and he told you this?

Intelligent he is...

and he told you this?

I didn't have to tell him. I've been around Bruce, Erik and Aaron long enough they know I can recognize an obvious trainwreck. No offense, but whatever your agenda was, it's derailed. No matter how much coal you keep shoveling to it.

trainwreck.jpg

I'll suggest what I did before: Say who you are, and connect-the-dots of the PGX scams very close together so everyone can follow along. Spell it out clearly in one post.

So far it's just as murky as it was before you started in. (the replies to your posts are a clue to how well you're communicating. gossip.gif )

Intelligent he is...

and he told you this?

I didn't have to tell him. I've been around Bruce, Erik and Aaron long enough they know I can recognize an obvious trainwreck. No offense, but whatever your agenda was, it's derailed. No matter how much coal you keep shoveling to it.

trainwreck.jpg

I'll suggest what I did before: Say who you are, and connect-the-dots of the PGX scams very close together so everyone can follow along. Spell it out clearly in one post.

So far it's just as murky as it was before you started in. (the replies to your posts are a clue to how well you're communicating. gossip.gif )

i am just now figuring out how to quote people and how things work.ill take what you said under advisement.Maybe ive gone about things the wrong way.Im only trying to draw attention to some bad people.Maybe I was too gruff on the st louis boards.It all comes from being honest and nobody believing you.As I said before I thought you were smart and you were one that wasnt jumping on me with two feet.Anyway sorry if ive offended anybody as that was not my attention.

Shadow you do realize you are currently doing more to damage PGX's image than I could ever do? I long ago used to support them until it became more than obvious that they were incompetent ... possibly even criminal. You should also know that I am also oxbladder I took the oxbladder tag long ago when I signed up at CPG forums and did not want to get hassled by some of the CGC supporters at that time. People who showed any measure of support back then often got a rough ride because way back then is when all of this stuff you are claiming now to be from your mouth started popping up here and elsewere. Some of the most classic battles of comic forumdom were waged at this time over just such information.

Now though you won't find me supporting PGX at all ... or even saying anything positive about them. they had their chance to straighten their act up but just never bothered. What's worse is that some of their grading is so bad (in the lower grades) that you can often get more money or even sell the book better raw. In the last two years PGX has taken a huge hit to their reputation, so much so that I am fairly certain that many people are vary wary of anything in a PGX slab. Not so much because they worry about whether or not Leder/Elliot/Hooker owned them but because they are not sure that the grade is what is stated. I certianly do not trust the PGX label .... and you are adding to that mistrust even more because you seem to be championing them in some weird twisted way. With you blowing their horn and trying to get them and Leder off the hook it makes me think that you had a part in this scam in some way whether knowingly or not.

But I digress, as usual, you are replaceable as are any of us. Long after you are banned or wear out your welcome throgh strikes this forum will still exist. People will still be talking about comics and, every once in awhile, post will pop up about the newest Leder/Elliot/PGX/Hooker scam. Your "help" is not needed and certainly if it is delivered in a manner that alienates/insults one nationality. Canadians, and many other nationalities, contribute helpful and interesting discourse every day and they don't like being demeaned even if it is not the direct intention of the poster. I wouldn't doubt that you broke many American camel's back with you last few posts. It is really uncomfortable for many people when someone clearly baits someone like that and in a way that is REALLY socially unacceptable.

But hey, I can take it. You know why? Because that kind of discourse only make you look bad. Also, I have taken my lumps over the years I have said bad things, been suspended, banned and whatever but in the end I always PUBLICALLY buried the hatchet and moved on with life. Heck now some of my closest cyberspace friends were once some f my biggest enemies. Often we do not see eye to eye but I have learned alot from friends and enemies alike and that is ultimately why I am still here and why I can now get along with and even be friends with some of these people. Many people can put up with my BS because often in the midst of it all are ideas they can agree with ... and there is not much more one can ask for on a public forum.

Just stop it .

Enough already, Stop playing the obtuse card, stop acting like everyone is stupid because they do not have the same secret code book you do. You know things others do not, that's just dandy.

You are being a smart asss on purpose and dont tell me otherwise. If the person I spoke with is in fact genuine , then show me that here. Because all I see is a healthy dose of sarcasism that only dilutes your point.

Kenny