• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America/Fallen Son Question

5 posts in this topic

Okay, folks, dazzle me with your knowledge.

I subscribe to Captain America through Marvel's subscription service. When issue #25 arrived, it had a green (or blue) piece of paper explaining that the next five issues I would receive would be the Fallen Son miniseries. After three such issues, ending with Fallen Son: Captain America, I got another piece of paper that said "Good news! Captain America is starting back up with issue #26!" And I got issue #26. And issue #27.

But I never got the last two issues of Fallen Son. Was there some decision made to not send those issues to subscribers? Or was this a production delay issue and I will get them eventually? I would be disappointed if I have to go get the last two issues at my local comic shoppe -- mostly because I am lazy.

I don't know about their decision to substitute the "Fallen Son" issues.

But, I have to ask you something --- don't your books from Marvel's sub service arrive mangled??? I made the mistake of trying them out a couple years ago, and they come wrapped in flimsy plastic and the thinnest "cardboard" backing.