• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Website for Slab Collectors - Beta testers needed!

149 posts in this topic

With respect to the marketplace ... you should have a quick paging option rather than having to click the next letter each time. I would put the search function at the bottom with a quick link to it at the top of the page. On my screen the search function and featured images take up all/most of the room. Also the display of the market place items are totally overpowered by the search box.

Actually it would be nice if when you selected to look at a certain marketplace page/list/category it would pop you into a more detailed page with maybe small thumbs of the book.

Just some thoughts

image uploads have been changed from a max of 10mb to 100mb...and will automatically be resized to a max height of 900px. :-)

Thanks, I like the idea of a quick paging function, and you aren't the first person to suggest it...so certainly something to consider.

With respect to the marketplace ... you should have a quick paging option rather than having to click the next letter each time. I would put the search function at the bottom with a quick link to it at the top of the page. On my screen the search function and featured images take up all/most of the room. Also the display of the market place items are totally overpowered by the search box.

Actually it would be nice if when you selected to look at a certain marketplace page/list/category it would pop you into a more detailed page with maybe small thumbs of the book.

Just some thoughts

Right now, you can page through all of the books in the galleries or the marketplace by entering an empty search. We are looking into setting up the general paging results as the default, and we are also going to add more rows, so that at least four or five rows of books are displayed at once, rather than just two.

We're also thinking of moving the latest marketplace additions to the bottom of the main page, since they take up more space than the featured galleries and most viewed books.

Again, thanks so much for all of the input. We appreciate it!

Best, Court

Great site! I'll probably eventually upload my entire CGC collection.

Only glitch i've noticed so far is for some reason my ASM 88 is a 9.0 but keeps setting itself as an 8.5 no matter how many times i select 9.0 confused.gif

Keep up the great work thumbsup2.gif

Very strange. I think Brett messed with it. I shouldn't let him play with the toys. ;-)

user IDs are for login...but we thought it best to use real names for everything else, so galleries are easier to find. If you know someone's name and want to see their collection, you can look them up alphabetically. It's much tougher with usernames. And it makes the whole thing a bit more personal and friendly, I guess...

Just responded to the pm..Thanks Court

Something is wrong with the Alphabetical order option. Its not in order even when I select the option.. also anyway to fix this so they stay in order all the time?

I just noticed it has something to do with the file name

Great site! I'll probably eventually upload my entire CGC collection.

Only glitch i've noticed so far is for some reason my ASM 88 is a 9.0 but keeps setting itself as an 8.5 no matter how many times i select 9.0 confused.gif

Keep up the great work thumbsup2.gif

Exactly the same with my ASM #44...should be 9.0 (not Gem Mint!!! 27_laughing.gif), but keeps reverting to 8.5. confused-smiley-013.gif

Something is wrong with the Alphabetical order option. Its not in order even when I select the option.. also anyway to fix this so they stay in order all the time?

You need to go to the "sort books" box on the left hand side and then arrange them in the order you want flowerred.gif

You need to go to the "sort books" box on the left hand side and then arrange them in the order you want flowerred.gif

Smart man ... thanks!!!

Just uploaded a bunch of books into my gallery. But, fyi, there are two PGX books in there...is that allowed?

27_laughing.gif Yeah, PGX is fine. As long as it's slabbed, it's all good.

Very strange. I think Brett messed with it. I shouldn't let him play with the toys. ;-)

yeahok.gif

I think I just accidentally banned you.

Smart man ... thanks!!!
I fixed it but its still out of order confused-smiley-013.gif