• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here we go again...another Action #1

56 posts in this topic

BTW... Blackhawk is dissing you now in the Water Cooler! tongue.gif

Hah! It took him long enough to reply............ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You gonna go after the guy? To be honest, I think he is the same guy responsible for some of the more "famous" trolls because he doesn't want to sully his rep in the card forums! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You gonna go after the guy? To be honest, I think he is the same guy responsible for some of the more "famous" trolls because he doesn't want to sully his rep in the card forums! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sure I'm up for it. Who is he, TJ? Gmargooli? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah....MW1! The guy who bagged with Bug for over 7 hours one time.

I remember phatty showing up in the card forum when a bunch of people from the CU forums were trashing MW1. Then...sammythesock showed up accusing Arch of showing PMs relating to phatty! Plus a few other trolls to come and go. You ever wonder why bubbles started harassing you? Didn't you bag phatty with Bug a while back. I know that MW1 collects CGC Spideys so he does not have some know of comics. Plus, I noticed that gumball, another troll started a thread about the same stupid Spidey 3 after bubbles got banned. I noticed that gumball made a post in the card forum bashing a guy that MW1 considers to be a crook. Then MW1 responds to gumball within 10 minutes! Also, Blackhawk lists his location as Wisconsin which is where MW1 is from.

Plus him being an aol user protects him from the ISP check. Just like another infamous member! smirk.gif

I remember phatty showing up in the card forum when a bunch of people from the CU forums were trashing MW1. Then...sammythesock showed up accusing Arch of showing PMs relating to phatty! Plus a few other trolls to come and go. You ever wonder why bubbles started harassing you? Didn't you bag phatty with Bug a while back. I know that MW1 collects CGC Spideys so he does not have some know of comics. Plus, I noticed that gumball, another troll started a thread about the same stupid Spidey 3 after bubbles got banned. I noticed that gumball made a post in the card forum bashing a guy that MW1 considers to be a crook. Then MW1 responds to gumball within 10 minutes! Also, Blackhawk lists his location as Wisconsin which is where MW1 is from.

Plus him being an aol user protects him from the ISP check. Just like another infamous member! smirk.gif

I remember that guy now. So MW1 was bubbles? That arseface will rue the day he trolled me...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I remember that guy now. So MW1 was bubbles? That arseface will rue the day he trolled me...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I suspect that it is him but can't be sure. I was trying to figure out why bubbles started trolling you but the phatty link makes sense. Plus Blackhawk's political leanings matches MW1's! 893frustrated.gif

I suspect that it is him but can't be sure. I was trying to figure out why bubbles started trolling you but the phatty link makes sense. Plus Blackhawk's political leanings matches MW1's! 893frustrated.gif

Bubbles was undoubtedly a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point with a grudge. Can't figure out who would hate me however. I've been nothing but compassionate to all my fellow boards members....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Bubbles was undoubtedly a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point with a grudge. Can't figure out who would hate me however. I've been nothing but compassionate to all my fellow boards members....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep...I couldn't figure out anyone than (oops) ablue that you bagged that would have a grudge. However, bubbles was even more retarded than (oops) ablue! insane.gif

Yep...I couldn't figure out anyone than (oops) ablue that you bagged that would have a grudge. However, bubbles was even more retarded than (oops) ablue! insane.gif

Now you've done it......you've uttered the spell that will call forth not only the infamous ablue, but jibbajabba.......the world's dumbest poster. what.gif

Now you've done it......you've uttered the spell that will call forth not only the infamous ablue, but jibbajabba.......the world's dumbest poster. what.gif

I miss jibbajabba. frown.gif

The book had a starting bid of $9.90 with no reserve. Nowhere in that auction does the seller claim that this book is the 1st appearance of Superman.

What makes you think that the seller is intentionally trying to rip someone off?

In this case, ths omission of the world "reprint" is screaming just as loud as if he had said "this is the real deal". Even if the guy does not possess a lot of comic knowledge, any seller with integrity and an IQ above 50 would have made *some* claim as to the authenticity or provenance of this book, as it could literally be worth thousands of dollars of difference in the final bid price. If he had said, "I bought the book from a guy who says it is the real deal", I wouldn't have believed him, but at least then there would have been the possibility that he was just a total cluebag and not a scumbag. There is absolutely NO chance that a legitimate seller would have omitted any and all detail about the authenticity of the book - I repeat, NO chance whatsoever.

In this case, by not mentioning anywhere where he got the book or giving any hint to its authenticity, the seller is clearly exposing himself to be a cheat and a fraud. Even if he adds a comment now stating that the book could be a reprint, it'll only be to cover his own @$$ so he can maintain his perfect feedback record to perpetrate another fraud in the future. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Gene

Sure I'm up for it. Who is he, TJ? Gmargooli? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Drama queen... 893naughty-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The book had a starting bid of $9.90 with no reserve. Nowhere in that auction does the seller claim that this book is the 1st appearance of Superman.

What makes you think that the seller is intentionally trying to rip someone off?

In this case, ths omission of the world "reprint" is screaming just as loud as if he had said "this is the real deal". Even if the guy does not possess a lot of comic knowledge, any seller with integrity and an IQ above 50 would have made *some* claim as to the authenticity or provenance of this book, as it could literally be worth thousands of dollars of difference in the final bid price. If he had said, "I bought the book from a guy who says it is the real deal", I wouldn't have believed him, but at least then there would have been the possibility that he was just a total cluebag and not a scumbag. There is absolutely NO chance that a legitimate seller would have omitted any and all detail about the authenticity of the book - I repeat, NO chance whatsoever.

In this case, by not mentioning anywhere where he got the book or giving any hint to its authenticity, the seller is clearly exposing himself to be a cheat and a fraud. Even if he adds a comment now stating that the book could be a reprint, it'll only be to cover his own @$$ so he can maintain his perfect feedback record to perpetrate another fraud in the future. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Gene

Well said.