• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

am i missing something?

7 posts in this topic

i cant seem to find a slot for smurfs comics. is it there and im not seeing it or is it not there?

also if its not there will there be a slot added for the short but sweet lil set?

i cant seem to find a slot for smurfs comics. is it there and im not seeing it or is it not there?

also if its not there will there be a slot added for the short but sweet lil set?

Ignore Trooper, we try to stooges.gif

Seriously, there are a lot of titles that do not have a registry set. And to be honest, a title like The Smurfs, I dont see the chances of a lot of those titles getting a coresponding registry set either.

Arex

Make sure to request the Smurfs set get added in the "Please add these sets" thread. This will help let CGC know that there is someone willing to add their books if they were to go and create the set.

I believe there is a slot in the Marvel BA 1st issues set for the Smurfs #1, which for now would give you atleast one place to put it.

awsome ty! i have many comics to get graded and have been waiting till i got over 100 to send in. i am also getting with a friend to create some nice comic and coin wall desplay units.all will be made of wood and glass with seal for less corosion.we r in trial right now smile.gif

is there a place to put just number 1 comics? i collect mainly #1 of series.