• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In the Spirit of giving

238 posts in this topic

In the spirit of giving, I think you should pack all of these up carefully and Priority Mail them to me. yay.gif

But seriously: these are terrific to look at. Many thanks for posting, Angelo! 893applaud-thumb.gif

In the spirit of giving, I think you should pack all of these up carefully and Priority Mail them to me. yay.gif

But seriously: these are terrific to look at. Many thanks for posting, Angelo! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm glad you're enjoying it. As a matter of fact, I have been known to send some doubles to unsuspecting board members. Just a little way of spreading the love cloud9.gif

Angelo

Angelo,

This thread takes me wayyyy back!!! I'm lovin' seeing your Spirit Sections.. I've read every single one and it's still a medium and character that I hold as one of the top 3 favourites. Man... I can't tell you how much I love seeing these again... cloud9.gif

Angelo,

This thread takes me wayyyy back!!! I'm lovin' seeing your Spirit Sections.. I've read every single one and it's still a medium and character that I hold as one of the top 3 favourites. Man... I can't tell you how much I love seeing these again... cloud9.gif

Thanks so much, D&S. The kind words from everyone are very much appreciated. There's much more to come as I'm going to post my 1944 sections next. After that I still have a few from '45-52. So stayed tuned.

Angelo

The "Mutual Benefit Society" sections were purchased right on these here boards from our own Timely (West). One of the very first, if not the first, purchaes I ever made from a board member. They're some of the nicest sections I have in my collection. Thanks again, West thumbsup2.gif

SpiritMar051944.jpg