• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Updated Site

490 posts in this topic

This is absolutely terrible. Nothing to do with having to get used to the changes, they are simply terrible.

I agree. What's unusual is that I'm not seeing any of the normal apologist popping up to quiet the malcontents. I know it's a free site and a free country.....but I use to hear of people losing their jobs over this type of poor performance. Hopefully I'm just overreacting and everything will be fine in a month or so. Maybe CGC has devised a plan to frighten off all the malcontents like me. It could work. Maybe....maybe not....

Having the message boards look like a 80's - 90's cubical is a strain on the eyes.

I'm not being a smart here, I'm serious. My eyes do strain from the color selection here.

The Icon's were much better before, and I would like the old ones back please.

I would like to know when a thread has a new response, as before. Please bring that

feature back.

The front page of CGC's website has exciting colors. These colors are not friendly to people

expecting the same energy as CGC's front page. I feel like I am in a corporate shell.

I am offering my thoughts as constructive. Please take them that way.

i think this summarizes my feelings pretty well............

* colors are bland and type is small.

* Graemlins are way too small.

* very hard to pick out the originator of a particular thread. name should at least be in a contrasting color.

i do like the new PM arrangement, though............. (thumbs up