• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

End of an era. :(

7 posts in this topic

(Originally from June 11, 2007)

I've been collecting figures (and comics) for over 20 years now. Due to some unfortunate problems, I have had to leave my job. As many of you may be aware, the job market isn't very healthy. Therefore, I am forced to begin liquidating my collection.

It doesn't make me happy to have to do this, but it must be done. It's going to take a while to get my collection inventoried and available to put online.

To make things even worse, I just came back from a trip, and my house was broken into and vandalized. This hasn't been a very good month for me.

(Currently)

I've been adding much of my action figure collection on eBay for sale; where about 90% of it is still unopened. I am slowly working on getting my comic book collection listed. I'm going to try and list some of my graded comics this week, if time and the heat permits.

Still no job, but I have my hopes up for a few positions that I have recently applied for, including a position at my local role playing game store. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that one.

You can find what I have available here:

http://stores.ebay.com/yinyangproductions?refid=store

Thanx!

Thank you for all your support. I have my entire graded collection ready listed and ready to go; all they need is pictures. I'm lucky to have a photographer as a wife. I'm hoping to have them all up by the top of the week.