• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Economy Grading

17 posts in this topic

having everything available on-line makes sense to me... when you send something in, a number is assigned to it. is the next step to barcoding that far off? i know signing up for the collector's society gives you some access but why not take the whole process to the next level a'la fedex, ups or even the us post office? i know scanning a barcode at each "station" may be a hassle but since you're not wearing gloves anyway ( wink.gif, using a scanner shouldn't be too tough. technology costs money, sure, but think of the happy customers! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Steve...just wondering if there are plans to make it possible to check the status of an order online???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That is something we are looking into. Just too many projects to get to............ 893frustrated.gif

Like magazine grading... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Steve...just wondering if there are plans to make it possible to check the status of an order online???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That is something we are looking into. Just too many projects to get to............ 893frustrated.gif

Can one of your projects be putting back on the label the alpha grade(it can be small) since it used to be there before and added a lot of clarity to the number grade? It sure would be great to see 9.2 with NM-.