• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think everyone here needs to get laid! ... a few times!

104 posts in this topic

I've been on the forum for almost a year now. I missed portions of various massacres and squabbles, but caught most of them...or re-read them.However, in the last month in particular we've had many a good heated debate, many a worthless heated debate, outright fights, newbie trouble-makers, banning, strikes, confrontation out the wazoo! It's never been this crazy!?What the heck is going on around here?... then it occurs to me.893whatthe.gif I think everyone here needs to get laid! ... a few times! insane.gif

I've been on the forum for almost a year now. I missed portions of various massacres and squabbles, but caught most of them...or re-read them.

In the last month in particular we've had many a good heated debate, many a worthless heated debate, outright fights, newbie trouble-makers, banning, strikes, confrontation out the wazoo!

What the heck is going on around here?... then it occurs to me.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've been on the forum for almost a year now. I missed portions of various massacres and squabbles, but caught most of them...or re-read them.

In the last month in particular we've had many a good heated debate, many a worthless heated debate, outright fights, newbie trouble-makers, banning, strikes, confrontation out the wazoo!

What the heck is going on around here?... then it occurs to me.

Speak for yourself Bruce.....

OK - now we know what Bruce needs! As for me, a few grail pre-codes. How about the rest of ya? 27_laughing.gif

to get lai by your few grail pre-codes -all at the same time while wearing gloves (among other latex toys!)

I think there needs to be some new topics to discuss, so here are a few suggestions:

Hulk 181

New CGC Labels

Comic-Keys

Okay...now discuss...

mad.gif893whatthe.gif893censored-thumb.gif893frustrated.gifboo.gif

You start most of these so don't look so innocent! 893naughty-thumb.gif

I think there needs to be some new topics to discuss, so here are a few suggestions:

Hulk 181

New CGC Labels

Comic-Keys

Okay...now discuss...

I don't like those ones......how about

Are comic books a good investment?

Is the CGC market crashing?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Seriously!! It seems as though comics have become a surrogate for everything from one's investment portfolio to a real social/sex life!!

There's more to life than comics!! You can't 893censored-thumb.gif a Hulk #181 CGC 9.6!!

Gene