• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC'd Crusaders for sale

26 posts in this topic

This series is definitely not everyone's cup of tea. Some issues have even faced being banned in Canada and South Africa for being hate speech: Link.

Jack Chick comics have great painted cover art by the somewhat reclusive Fred Carter. The books were all written by Jack Chick himself. The later comics in the series embraced some fairly odd anti-Catholic conspiracy theories--the Catholic Church was responsible for the creation of Islam, the Lincoln assassination, the rise of Hitler and so forth.

These are the only graded Crusader comics so far.

All books will be shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation. I pay for shipping and delivery confirmation within the US. If some of you crazy Canadians want to smuggle in contraband--that will cost you a few more bucks to cover the extra postage.

#1 CGC 9.6 $48 shipped

Cru01.jpg

One of the labels indicates a 2002 date in the indicia. These have to be later printings. But they appear identical to the originals, at least from memory. I would love to have high grade copies of these. Most of mine are 8.0-8.5 tops.