• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Help My Amz Spidey #1 Fund!! (MARVEL runs and keys FS!)

4 posts in this topic

Ok, so my LSC has a verrry nice 2.0 copy of Amz Spider-man #1, a book that I've always thought was an unattainable goal until now! I will be listing various books from my collection to try and make up for the expensive price tag. Some titles include X-men, Avengers and Daredevil books along the day so be sure to check back in! Any questions please ask and thanks for looking!

So heres the first book FS (this was a recent FS post that I just deleted to prevent any spamming, so all my sales will be in one thread)

Giant Size X-men #1

This book has off-white pages.

Some defects include some minor creasing along the spine about a 1/2 inch long, some scuffing along the "X-MEN" which slightly breaks a little bit of color (which you can see in the scan). It also has this one dent about the circumference of a pencil mark that goes through a quarter of the book. Besides those defects, its actually a very nice looking book in hand! The colors still have good cover gloss and the reds look fantastic, something that can be very faded on a book like this. Its a very solid FINE+. I'm asking $170 which is $30 less than what I paid for it. I accept personal checks and paypal and would gladly ship to canada. I will ship in a mylar bag and board in-between two pieces of cardboard to prevent damage during shipping.

GIANT-1.jpg

giant-back.jpg

Next up is a huge Daredevil Run from #192-250; all in VF to NM condition. Theres a lot of books there to scan so I took some pics of a couple. If anyone's interested in some scans of certain issues Ill gladly shoot you a PM with some pics.

$125 for the lot, or $3 an issue.

DSCF0410.jpg

DSCF0408.jpg