• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You Sure Picked a Bad Weekend to Sell Comics!

19 posts in this topic

With the serious drop in traffic, I feel very sorry for all the poor souls that are selling in the CGC Markeplace.

I have to say that I agree with Joe C a little bit, but I am still inching my way to where I need to be for the books I want to buy. Hopefully today will be a better turnout.

Scott

With the serious drop in traffic, I feel very sorry for all the poor souls that are selling in the CGC Markeplace.

What's the dif???..I list a book...it doesn't sell...I move on...same differant day... screwy.gif

I have been on the site a total of about a half hour since the revamp. I'm usually have it open 8-10 hours a day. Just checking in to see if they fixed it.

I have been on the site a total of about a half hour since the revamp. I'm usually have it open 8-10 hours a day. Just checking in to see if they fixed it.
So, there have been some positives :P

Well, weekends are generally slow and there's always a downturn in traffic. I think the real test will be next week. I've got a pretty good idea what I usually move in a week and with 40 OO books and a lot of other stuff to list, by Thursday I'll know whether they've managed to kill the boards or not.

Gut-feeling is I'll see a down-turn, but not enough to write this place off. Three days in and the much-vaunted 'you'll get used to it' is simply not happening.

This hurts my eyes and makes the boards annoying to look through. I seriously feel like my vision gets worse every time I log on, which is 10x less then I used to.

They''re supposed to be fixing it soon, but it really is a kill joy. I noticed an immediate decrease in traffic here as soon as the boards we changed. I could be wrong but that's what it looks like.

R.