• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Howdy! Longtime Lurker, New Member!

7 posts in this topic

Hey gang, I've been cruising this board for a Year plus, and have finally joined! Can't tell you how great this board has been in information and entertainment about this hobby that I love. I started collecting 5 years ago, and it's been no turning back since. For my first post, I'll display my newest edition. I just picked this up from Mitch at GC, much thanks Mitch!

7.jpg

Welcome Keith.

And if you see anything in my Sig line you may want to part with, Let me know :grin:

Mike

Ha! Thanks Mike! Yeah, you're the guy with two fistfuls of Preacher grails I'll have to pry from your hands one day. ;) GREAT collection, I'm a pretty regular viewer of your CAF page!

Welcome Keith.

And if you see anything in my Sig line you may want to part with, Let me know :grin:

Mike

Ha! Thanks Mike! Yeah, you're the guy with two fistfuls of Preacher grails I'll have to pry from your hands one day. ;) GREAT collection, I'm a pretty regular viewer of your CAF page!

I think it's a little more than two fistfulls ...

Welcome to the boards!