• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade: Batman 147

15 posts in this topic

i'll go with 7.5 because DC;s seem to get treated very strictly. those tiny missing pieces of the LLC BC and some of the pages might be the reason for a knockdown.

"Bat Baby" - sheesh................... :insane:

i'll go with 7.5 because DC;s seem to get treated very strictly. those tiny missing pieces of the LLC BC and some of the pages might be the reason for a knockdown.

"Bat Baby" - sheesh................... :insane:

thumbsup2.gif

I came on here a little late, but I was going to say 6.5. My first thought was 7.0, but then I saw how the pages seem to be missing corners (visible on the photo of the back), and lowered it in my mind. It's a beautiful copy, but it has a large number of very minor dings along the spine and top. Tough call.

I didn't notice the bottom corner damage, visible on the back scan. The eBay seller only showed the front, and didn't show the bottom at all, as he had a letter-sized scanner. I'm very pleased. It's a nice looking copy for $54 shipped.