• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got the pencils.......and the inks separately?

4 posts in this topic

So I bought some Don Kramer JSA artwork and in the mail comes this package with what appears to be the original pencils (on some kind of art paper) and then the same picture with the inks added in on a heavier card stock kind of material.

So what is the original art here? I want frame it for my wall but which of these am I framing exactly. I am very confused.

So I bought some Don Kramer JSA artwork and in the mail comes this package with what appears to be the original pencils (on some kind of art paper) and then the same picture with the inks added in on a heavier card stock kind of material.

So what is the original art here? I want frame it for my wall but which of these am I framing exactly. I am very confused.

They both are. Although, the pencil page would be the "more original" of the two.

That's gonna haunt me now when (if) I buy art on ebay. The last thing I would want is to recieve the inks and know that the guy selling it to me is keeping the penciled page for himself.