• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Amazing Spider-Man Collectible Express Train Set Collection!

15 posts in this topic

Ok, you all KNOW you want one!!! I received an advertisement in the mail today from this company. How cool would this be for your kids (ok, well, for you!) :grin:

Spiderman2.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man Collectible Express Train Set Collection! Exclusive First Includes Free Spider-Man Figurine, More!

Price: $69.95 US Each Issue

s&s: $ 8.99

Some are destined for greatness. Others have it thrust upon them like Peter Parker, a normal teenager until he was bitten by a radioactive spider that granted him incredible powers. Now this friendly neighborhood superhero is coming into town on The Amazing Spider-Man collectible express train set. Your Spidey senses will be tingling with Issue One, an impressive diesel locomotive. Soon after you will receive Issue Two, the coordinating engine, which includes a FREE Spider-Man figurine and nickel silver HO gauge track. Next the HO scale train set collection continues with Issue Three, a passenger train car, which includes your FREE power pack. Additional Spider-Man-inspired train cars, each a separate issue, will follow.‡

Bring home the hero of Marvel Comics with Hawthorne's first-ever exclusive HO scale electric train set inspired by the Ol' Wall-Crawler. This nostalgic train set brings Spider-Man to life in your home with dramatic full-color artwork of your favorite Web-Slinger by some of Marvel Comics' greatest artists. The illuminated diesel locomotive and passenger train cars even light up for an amazing display of the classic artwork. Makes a unique Marvel Comics collectible for any Spidey fan. Strong demand is expected. Order now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This exclusive The Amazing Spider-Man collectible HO scale electric train set collection from Hawthorne Village features:

• A first-ever Amazing Spider-Man collectible express train set collection inspired by one of the greatest Super Heroes® ever to spring from the pages of Marvel Comics, available only from Hawthorne Village

• Officially licensed by Marvel Characters, Inc.

• Included FREE Spider-Man figurine and nickel silver 16-piece HO gauge track with your second issue and a power pack with your third issue - together an $80 value

• This extraordinarily high-quality, precision-detailed HO scale electric train set is crafted with a solid metal chassis and steel alloy wheels - ideal for display by the true model train enthusiast

• Richly emblazoned with dramatic full-color artwork by some of Marvel Comics' greatest artists, this Marvel Comics collectible depicts your favorite Web-Slinger battling some of his most sinister foes including the Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus and Venom

• The locomotive headlight and passenger train cars really light up for a fully illuminated display of the classic artwork

• The heirloom-quality trains are precisely scaled: train is designed to run on HO gauge track

• Edition strictly limited, so order today

• Certificates of Authenticity

• Individual train cars run on HO train track, complete oval track measures 38" x 56"; 96.5 cm x 142.2 cm

I saw these awhile back along with the Batman train, but since I'm already knee deep in Christmas villages and 2 Halloween villages as well as the Rudolph train set, I had to pass on these.

Man, I have an entire closet full of of Hawthorne Village pieces now...they just keep comming and comming :tonofbricks:

Mark: Heard your name on the news (radio) today. Wasn't really paying attention until I heard Mark Zaid but I assume you are representing some of the US soldiers...do I have the story half right?

Jim

Mostly right. I am civilian counsel to SSgt Frank Wuterich in the Haditha Marine case. NPR aired a story on the ongoing cases Thursday.

The Marines would yell at you for calling them "soldiers". :makepoint:;):baiting: