• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old news? Sam Jackson as Nick Fury...

36 posts in this topic

What production mistakes? I saw Iron Man 3 times in theatres (with 3 different groups of friends/family)....and I didn't notice any mistakes! :-(

-Issa

P.S. Word on that street is that Iron Man made 2nd largest grossing film (non-sequel) of all time! (Over $104 million!! Glad I could help out :cool:)

For one there was smudged make up on Tony Stark's collar when he unexpectedly showed up at the Stark Dinner (just before he went to the roof top with Gwyneth). It looked like a brown ring around the back of his neck.

Then when Stane meets Tony in Tony's house the Camera angles/splices don't add up as Tony is moving in one, and then when the camera changes angles he's in a slightly different position.

Nothing big, but I was so focused in trying not to miss anything that I caught those details.

The movie was still awsome! Should get a lot of people interested in Iron Man comics again!

R.

That movie rocked. I was expecting Fury to say " Say I'm Iron Man again Mutha f$%^a" :headbang:

I'm tired of this Muthf@%^a Iron Men on the Muthf@%^a plane!

For one there was smudged make up on Tony Stark's collar when he unexpectedly showed up at the Stark Dinner (just before he went to the roof top with Gwyneth). It looked like a brown ring around the back of his neck.

Then when Stane meets Tony in Tony's house the Camera angles/splices don't add up as Tony is moving in one, and then when the camera changes angles he's in a slightly different position.

Nothing big, but I was so focused in trying not to miss anything that I caught those details.

The movie was still awsome! Should get a lot of people interested in Iron Man comics again!

R.

THe biggest one, and the one that Mrs. Donut noticed - he picked up the Vanity Fair writer in Vegas, and she woke up at Casa Stark in Malibu. Fast plane?

he does kinda fit the "ultimate" version of nick fury.

The lame "Ultimate" version of Nick Fury was patterned after Jackson, and I guess Iron Man is following the Daredevil road to political correctness.

I wonder if Luke Cage will be hispanic?

If political correctness means the racial altering of comic book characters...then according to my calculations that would make Luke Cage caucasion...played by Arnold Schwarzzenger.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The lame "Ultimate" version of Nick Fury was patterned after Jackson, and I guess Iron Man is following the Daredevil road to political correctness.

If political correctness means the racial altering of comic book characters...then according to my calculations that would make Luke Cage caucasion...played by Arnold Schwarzzenger.GOD BLESS...

By adding minorities.

That movie rocked. I was expecting Fury to say " Say I'm Iron Man again Mutha f$%^a" :headbang:

I'm tired of this Muthf@%^a Iron Men on the Muthf@%^a plane!

lol

Marvel was always cool about that....the Black Panther was so noble and tastefully handled in those turbulent 60's.I wonder who they WOULD get for Luke Cage ?....and if this Iron Man movie is any indication of how Marvel handles the rest of their properties,I can hardly wait.GOD BLESS...

By adding minorities.

I don't mind a few changes but they should create some new characters if they want to address that issue.

Old school style!

They are probably building off the Ultimates storyline. The design for The Ultimates Nick Fury was based off of Sam Jackson. I dont think political correctness has anything to do with this as they have Jim Rhodes who will become War Machine. So I am really looking forward to future movies , as the Ultimates Vol.1 and 3 were phenominal moderns.

By adding minorities.

Arnie is a minority.

A foreigner.

Don't think there's a huge Austrian population in the US.

:insane:

By adding minorities.

Arnie is a minority.

A foreigner.

...unless the future President has anything to say about it.

:whistle:

By adding minorities.

Arnie is a minority.

A foreigner.

...unless the future President has anything to say about it.

:whistle:

hm