• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my ASM 6

35 posts in this topic

Just got it today!

ASM6small.jpg

ASM6backsmall.jpg

Only defect not seen:

Tear inside on ceneterfold page 8 that goes back through the pages 7 -1 getting smaller each page until it's more like a dent by page 2 and 1.

How'd this happen?

(shrug)

ASM6tear.jpg

I'm leaning towards 4.0 - 4.5 though leaning more strongly towards the 4.5. I graded the inner tears a little more heavily so if this is less of a detracting factor (and it really is a harder to notice problem) then I could see it going to 5.0.

Those aren't tears on the back, just some markings.

In hand I'd give it 5.5 for looks (almost Fine) but those stresses at the spine are a little too much for full Fine.

Then there is the tear, one notch deduction.

My grade: 5.0 :cloud9:

Best copy I'm gonna ever see for under $200. :luhv:

Great ol' classic!!! Always loved the Lizard!! (thumbs u I'd say you have a 3.5 (G/VG)

What the fck are you talking about? A 3.5? Hell no! I'm giving it a least a 6.0 maybe a 6.5

I had an Amazing Fantasy #15 that looked like a 7.0 but because the interior pages were torn thru it received a 4.5 so I was basing it on that...granted 3.5 might be harsh...but I would say VG 4.0 with tears thru 8 of the interior pages.