• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm a WINNER too!!

61 posts in this topic

ask him if www.escrow.com will work for him.

Getting his address as I told him I was thinking of sending a personal check(but darn it I just used my last one).

Than I lead to escrow. (thumbs u

It sure looks authentic, even has some chipping on the edge. But that still doesn't mean it's not a scam - could be a friend's book or something like that.

:popcorn:

Any word on this one yet?

He finally emailed me and said he will send me photos today. Once (if) I get them I will post them. I will still get his address so I can post it here just to drive you know who nuts. :devil:

If I am "you-know-who", you're still not understanding my point. doh!

So post away. Hell, post his Social Security number for all I care. If you're going to ruin a scammer, at least do it well.

It sure looks authentic, even has some chipping on the edge. But that still doesn't mean it's not a scam - could be a friend's book or something like that.

:popcorn:

trust us, this is not authentic. Rich and I have been following this guy under three different ebay aliases, which ended up all NARU'd. Trust me when I say, make 100% sure that the scam is a fake before I take action. This book is a fake.

None of the pictures show the book and the date of the newspaper together, the top picture im sure are two different pictures.

The other pics have the book covering the date on the newspaper.

There are two ways it took this long to receive a picture.

1) He printed a cover to this book, not that hard to do with a nice color printer. Notice how the book is completely flat? Can't see the pages.

2) He asked another seller of this book to produce pictures.

3) He's a photoshop GOD.

He finally emailed me and said he will send me photos today. Once (if) I get them I will post them. I will still get his address so I can post it here just to drive you know who nuts. :devil:

So post away. Hell, post his Social Security number for all I care. If you're going to ruin a scammer, at least do it well.

Oh trust me if it is a proven scam and since we know this guy has had 3 ID's so far get booted from ebay if I had his SS I would post it. AN eye for an eye let the scammer be scammed. If you dont like what we are doing get back to talking about Fantasy Football and ignore our scammer threads because Trooper and I aren't stopping.

I love ya man. <3

Oh trust me if it is a proven scam and since we know this guy has had 3 ID's so far get booted from ebay if I had his SS I would post it. AN eye for an eye let the scammer be scammed. If you dont like what we are doing get back to talking about Fantasy Football and ignore our scammer threads because Trooper and I aren't stopping.

I love ya man. <3

Holy . It's like no one here reads English.

Regardless, I trust that everyone's good sense is going to prevail and I don't think we'll be seeing the names of uninvolved parties being bandied about in these threads any more, so this discussion is done.

Happy scum-busting!

I love ya man. <3

Holy . It's like no one here reads English.

Regardless, I trust that everyone's good sense is going to prevail and I don't think we'll be seeing the names of uninvolved parties being bandied about in these threads any more, so this discussion is done.

Happy scum-busting!

ohh theres a photoshop image I need to make scum-buster!

I love ya man. <3

Beautiful. By the way: he never e-mailed me the images I requested from him from his

first auction of this fraudulent A.F. This is Grassroots at it's finest.

I love ya man. <3

Beautiful. By the way: he never e-mailed me the images I requested from him from his

first auction of this fraudulent A.F. This is Grassroots at it's finest.

I sent him another request for more pictures as he forgot to include the pictures of the back. And the personal check I was planning on sending wont happen as I just used my last check. ;) So its time for the Escrow option.

Rich, if he declines using Escrow. Tell him you'd send him a money order. But make sure you draw him out long enough to force him to pay his ebay seller fees. And when you send the M.O. be creative.

Hmm Creative?

He just sent me an email asking if I sent Personal check yet.

Told him I did and I even took a photo of it and will send him pictures of the actual envelope with his address on it if he would like the pictures. hm

this is sweet!

how long does it take for the ebay fees to kick in?

Should be on this months fees , right? So I should just have till next tuesday to drag him out before they close the month. :wishluck: