• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbie question

5 posts in this topic

I am sure you all have heard this before but here I go anyway.. I know very little about comics but I have a box of comics that I am trying to grade, price and sale. I have downloaded the Overstreet Price Guide. But I can not find the "Marvel Comics Mystery V1 #85 1948” in it. Can someone help me?

Any other pointers would be helpfull too!

Jeanne

hey

it is listed under Marvel Mystery comics....pg 721 of the new Overstreet PG (#37)

gator

Jeanne, the best part is Detective27Kid did not even have to look up this information. He is all knowing .... at least when it comes to GA comics. ;)

hey

it is listed under Marvel Mystery comics....pg 721 of the new Overstreet PG (#37)

gator

Jeanne, the best part is Detective27Kid did not even have to look up this information. He is all knowing .... at least when it comes to GA comics. ;)

ha!...I am 0 for 2 in bangzooms "detective" thread! maybe I should be "unknowing"...

nice to have you jeanne....if we can assist, that it what we are here for!

gator