• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a little help with the grade please

30 posts in this topic

turok son of stone,no.86 sep.1973 that info? or at start of story they have "turok son of stone part1: farewell to hutec!

thanks for dealing with my ignorance! i read comics but mainly look at the people art.to terminology is the thing i need to learn i guess :(

Is it this book? I can't believe it's not listed in the OS.

1540_4_0086.jpg

yes that is the book :)

It's on Pg 927 of the OS (36th Ed).

Prices are - 3 / 6 / 9 / 17 / 23 / 28

ok im confused! i think i baught the wrong book or something. is there an overstreet price guide and an overstreet comic book companion? i have the companion ninth edition but the date says 2006 :(

ok im confused! i think i baught the wrong book or something. is there an overstreet price guide and an overstreet comic book companion? i have the companion ninth edition but the date says 2006 :(

Ah! Now it's starting to make sense. You've got the guide companion, not the guide. Here's what the most recent guide looks like:

overstreet37.jpg

I've recently picked up a number of those old Dell & Gold Key comics from a collection and you will literally have to hunt through your OSPG in order to find some of them. It will take time, but you'll find them eventually.