• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just some cheap deals for my board brothers!

55 posts in this topic

Hey guys I will be listing a few books as I am running out of space. I either have doubles of these or they dont fit in my collection. Please be patient as I will probably be slow to get them all posted. A little silver and some moderns. Thanks in advance for looking. First :takeit: wins of course. PM me if you wanna wheel and deal a little but prices should be low enough without. You dont want to be hassling over the price while some one else takes it. Shipping will be be $7.50 up to 4 books. More than 4 books are $8.95. These prices are for uninsured boxed priority mail. Insurance should be $1.35 more each package. I will total and contact purchasers on Sunday. Paypal, checks(must clear first), and money orders are fine.

First up is that Fantastic Four 26 I have up in the PGM section. It has quite a bit of water damage. I have posted front only here please check there for back scan PGM FF 26

Lets call it 2.0 SOLD via pm

scan0001.jpg

Sorry no scans on these. Most of these were read, bagged and boarded. All are VF/NM (actually better but...)

$1

Uncanny X-men 280, 286

X-men 1

Hulk 36,38,39,40,41

Dr. Strange 74, Special Edition 1

The Spectre 1(Hal Jordan)

Amazing Spiderman 535

$2

Daredevil Yellow 1

Ultimate Marvel Team-up 1,3

Marvel Zombies vs AOD 3

Fallen Son Wolverine, Captain America

Spiderman 1 silver still sealed in bag

$7.50

Marvel vs Army of Darkness 1-5

Stephen King's The Dark Tower 1-3

Spiderman 20 as per PM :takeit:

Sold! To the guy with the flaming head! lol PM sent. I have a few more books but work is getting in the way. Be back in a few hours with some more silver and Star Wars 1.

Next we have an Amazing Spiderman 50 CGC 5.5 SOLD it presents very well. Was thinking about keeping it and getting Stan the man to sign but will put it up for you guys.

scan0011.jpg