• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Witness

2 posts in this topic

just wondering what type of compensation is required to have a CGC witness get your book signed and then graded.

I have used CGC in the past to grade my books when they attended convnentions, but how do I get in contact with someone when they (CGC) are not attending a convnetion and I would like the golden yellow label?

Also I have seen some SS books with signatures several months apart with multiple sketches. How is this possible? Is there an additioanl surcharge to have a witness accomplish this for you?

Im a noob on these boards so anyhelp or contact info for these individuals is much appreciated

If someone has approval to go to an event not attended by CGC they will usually make an announcement here and accept submissions.

Usually what happens is you are having them get the book signed and submitted under their CGC dealer account, you pay for the grading fees and usually costs about the same as if you brought the book to CGC for Signature Series at a show. Some dealers may factor in additional costs into what they charge.

Holding is allowed by Witnesses provided they notify CGC that they are holding the books and when they plan to submit the book. They cannot be held indefinitely.The Witness may charge an additional fee for obtaining the second autograph.