• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

US Post Office to releasae the MARVEL stamps.

46 posts in this topic

Are they forever stamps I hope?

I still have a small number of DC stamps left but can't use them without buying some stupid 2cent stamps.

:censored:

Are you serious? Why does Elektra get two stamps? And why is one of them the submissive bondage pose from the end of DD #168 when Murdock saves her bacon? You gotta be kidding me... doh!

Huh... never figured myself for wanting to buy some stamps, but maybe I'll make an exception... I do agree Elektra & Spider-Woman are two that probably could have been passed over. Maybe the USPS was just trying to not be completely homogenous in gender selection of its superheroes? Phoenix would've been a better female choice though. Oh well.

Doesn't that Daredevil "Elektra" cover seem severely out of place? Why not one of the covers from the Miller run?

That is from the Miller run - DD #176. They just changed the logo from "Daredevil" to "Elektra".