• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Comic Con pics......please!

35 posts in this topic

Unfortunately due to family obligations ( toddler twins :acclaim:), I once again could not attend the San Diego Comic Con :( ( last year it was because they were 1, the year before because they were almost born, but not quite...etc. etc.)

....but perhaps some of our Golden Age brothers who are there will post some pics in this thread? :golfclap:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

My wife is pregnant but strangely enough she has convinced me to take her to Vegas for 4 days 3 nights in two weeks...how does that work?

hello all...

I took a bunch, but didn't bring my cord to upload them (was planning on doing it when I returned next monday)...

got pics of some regulars

rick

hello all...

so far I have talked to Adam (Filter81), Richard of Bedrock, STEVE Carey, Vincent and Frank at Metro, Superworld Ted, Ron (Redbeard), Robert B. (Jerry's all stars), Brent at Quality, Mark Zaid (keep running into him), Matt Nelson, Harley Yee, Jamie of So Cal (and Zaid again), saw zaid in the middle of an aisle...saw zaid 2 booths down from mine...saw zaid getting a hot dog....jeez, the guy is everywhere!...met the Socratic Wonder Ronaldo (great GA collector!)....I saw Fuelman, but didn't get a chance to say hello (I heard he got a great MHile though)...system of a down John D (killer set up!)...

I am sure I am missing someone, but overall, a great first night....

going "shopping" in the morning....will post pics when I return home monday

gator

hello all...

I took a bunch, but didn't bring my cord to upload them (was planning on doing it when I returned next monday)...

rick

...welll get your A** to a Radio Shack and buy one! I wouldn't have started this thread on Wednesday if I didn't want see pics until Monday :makepoint:

Steve

hello all...

so far I have talked to Adam (Filter81), Richard of Bedrock, STEVE Carey, Vincent and Frank at Metro, Superworld Ted, Ron (Redbeard), Robert B. (Jerry's all stars), Brent at Quality, Mark Zaid (keep running into him), Matt Nelson, Harley Yee, Jamie of So Cal (and Zaid again), saw zaid in the middle of an aisle...saw zaid 2 booths down from mine...saw zaid getting a hot dog....jeez, the guy is everywhere!...met the Socratic Wonder Ronaldo (great GA collector!)....I saw Fuelman, but didn't get a chance to say hello (I heard he got a great MHile though)...system of a down John D (killer set up!)...

I am sure I am missing someone, but overall, a great first night....

going "shopping" in the morning....will post pics when I return home monday

gator

System of a Down was there! can anyone pick up their new CD and get it signed to Paratrooper? I'll pay....one of my favorite bands at the moment.

hello all...

rick

...welll get your A** to a Radio Shack and buy one! I wouldn't have started this thread on Wednesday if I didn't want see pics until Monday :makepoint:

Steve

:signfunny:

hello all...

rick

Steve

YA!!

CHOP CHOP!! :sumo:

I went to 22 cons alone. I lived in the convention center.I loved it.1st time I brought the wife I spent 4 hrs at the con the whole weekend and the rest of the time at the california attractions.

Soooo...

is that good or bad?