• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some tough comics to find..on e-bay, anyway.

16 posts in this topic

Don't know if these are particularly rare, but have been trying to find these on e-bay for a few years now. Found a few low-grades, but looking for something nicer.

Turok 55

Turok 100

Turok 124

Creepy 137 (the odd one but not too often. Seen maybe 4 or 5 in the last 3 years)

Journey Into Mystery 90 (Super rare in nice condition)

So, are these comics rare....or something? And also, anybody else having problems finding certain books?

i got a CGC FN+ 6.5 with cream to off-white pages, i'll sell it when i upgrade. laugh.gifwink.gif

I'll buy it if I'm still looking for one. Make some kinda note so ya' don't forget, and thanks. What grade are you looking for?

i got a CGC FN+ 6.5 with cream to off-white pages, i'll sell it when i upgrade. laugh.gifwink.gif

Supa, I went to a local collectable show here in Winnipeg today, and one of the sellers had a F/VF Daredevil 7 for sale. When I asked him what he wanted, he said $150.00 Canadian. Then, I asked him what the guide was....we both looked...and it was $158.00 American. So, I bought it! Felt great after looking for one for almost 3 years, and found one here...right at home. Ya' never know where your gonna' find your treasures. grin.gif

Certainly would have snapped up your F+ if I needed it, so thank you for the offer.

Frankenstein Jr in any grade but esp. above VG+. Don't seem to exist outside of the SD convention.

I think there was just a very high grade Frankenstein Jr CGC book on ebay in the last two weeks. Search the completed items for it. I think maybe Showcase New England was selling it, but I"m not sure.