• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Give me a break!

59 posts in this topic

Would you guys believe that Gemma from CGC actually called me on the telephone to make sure that I was not uber *spooned* off. That was impressive. I will take an ego rub from her any day over a chuck of lucite. All is right with the world. See, I'm easy to please.

Gemma is pure class and represents CGC well. :golfclap:

But, is it OK if I still appreciate my chunk of lucite?

Would you guys believe that Gemma from CGC actually called me on the telephone to make sure that I was not uber *spooned* off. That was impressive. I will take an ego rub from her any day over a chuck of lucite. All is right with the world. See, I'm easy to please.

Of course it is, but it won't keep you warm at night.

Of course it is, but it won't keep you warm at night.

hm

Perhaps this has something to do with it.

Total Comic Registry Points Ranking

1 CaptainTripps

2 Ghost Town

3 robz

4 colmoreman

Just guessing.

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/TotalRanking.aspx

the fact that the good Doctor has 98% of his books imaged, and written descriptions for 32% of them, while colmore is at 1% and 1% respectively, makes this for me an ever bigger flop on the part of the judiciary for the awards

so what does the winner actually "win" or is it just a title?
http://www.collectors-society.com/news/ViewArticle.aspx?IDArticle=470

That sucks, as I could really use a nice heavy plaque to hit people with. :frustrated:

Cool, I'm getting a plaque.... :banana:

Unless customs does something about it :insane:

never even CGCed a book

Your FF#5 was raw when you bought it. Isn't it in a tomb now, or has it been freed once again? hm

CGC did it for free for me as I won a competition...

Hey....come to think of it, I won then, I won now..maybe JC is right and it IS fixed... :devil:

That sucks, as I could really use a nice heavy plaque to hit people with. :frustrated:

make sure you put the award on your CV, along with your world record for most CCE's downed in an hour

Unless customs does something about it :insane:

yes, haven't thought of that...maybe I can sell it on the Marketplace hm

JC, if you're interested... (shrug)

the fact that the good Doctor has 98% of his books imaged, and written descriptions for 32% of them, while colmore is at 1% and 1% respectively, makes this for me an ever bigger flop on the part of the judiciary for the awards

I think it's pretty obvious that it's an inside job, and that colmore has some friends in high places at CGC.