• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFDQ

135 posts in this topic

Stay, why not.

Even after a good *spoon*ing in the on my X-men 94-143 set, I have learned to just smile, nod and say thank you. Besides, where else would I go?

Everyone here is just so warm and fuzzy.

Grading contest my .

I love a good soap opera, love triangles, internet whining and moaning and once in a while talking about funny books.

I'm staying, who else?

:busy:

"I got nowhere else to go".

What does NFDQ stand for? :(

doh! I'm sure the "Q" is for Quit, but I could be wrong.

NFDQ = Non-Forum Drama Queen

I imagine. (shrug)

What does NFDQ stand for? :(

doh! I'm sure the "Q" is for Quit, but I could be wrong.

NFDQ = Non-Forum Drama Queen

I imagine. (shrug)

Thanks Aces. That's cleaner than what I was thinking... :devil:

I love a good soap opera, love triangles, internet whining and moaning and once in a while talking about funny books.

I'm staying, who else?

In light of recent events, I thought maybe we needed another affirmation from those of us who will not be making an FDQ exit.

:hi:

I'm staying, who else?

In light of recent events, I thought maybe we needed another affirmation from those of us who will not be making an FDQ exit.

:sumo:

I'm staying, who else?

that's it, you have crossed the line mister... I am leaving this thread after I click submit, and not returning until a new post has been made!