• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Wonder Woman 159

11 posts in this topic

Not with that moisture stain on the back cover :gossip:

I could still see a 6.0 though hm

Along with Batman #181 and Showcase #55, this is one of the DC issues, I never pass up given the opportunity - just great covers and stories in all three! :applause:

MJ - this copy looks awfully familiar . . . did you buy it from me? hm And, if so, what did I grade it? :devil::angel:

Along with Batman #181 and Showcase #55, this is one of the DC issues, I never pass up given the opportunity - just great covers and stories in all three! :applause:

that's a liiittle lower than i would go...probably a fine plus, depending of course on what is going on with that bottom staple. the wear on the back makes it look to me like it was popped, but who can tell from a scan?

MJ - this copy looks awfully familiar . . . did you buy it from me? hm And, if so, what did I grade it? :devil::angel:

I got it in a lot on ebay along with issues 193 and 199. The books were graded an average of FN to VF.

Water stain kills this otherwise tough-to-get comic.

Also the back cover scan reveals what the front scan does not - bottom staple issues

As much as I would LOVE to grade her higher,

VG/F 5.0

CAL