• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Many Days Will It Take MutantKeys to Catch Greggy?

115 posts in this topic

The guy practically lives here, so one of you math whiz kids (my brain hurts right now) figure out the exact day....

You are such a nerd to even think of something like this, let alone make a thread about it.

Where is that Nerd Wagon, it will be by shortly to pick you up.

:kidaround:

Ze-

Hey MK, are you in college? You weren't one of my students this past year were you? I was always catching students playing on the internet while teaching class ;) (I taught my freshman comp classes in a computer lab)

Hey MK, are you in college? You weren't one of my students this past year were you? I was always catching students playing on the internet while teaching class ;) (I taught my freshman comp classes in a computer lab)
I havent even gone to college yet... :sorry: I need to go though hm One of these years

:signfunny: That was my nickname when I played baseball in High School. I just noticed I joined these boards less than one month before I graduated. Its all been downhill since :tonofbricks: