• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For (Jungle action) fans

10 posts in this topic

wow - shipping $11?!!?! Guess he wants to make some money at

both ends.

Not to get off the topic here, but I've sold a fair amount of books recently, and

the shipping charges after the last round of postage hikes are just ridiculous.

$11 is too much, to be sure, but to ship a book insured for $50 with confirm.

now costs about $7.50 and to ship 2 books with $100 of insurance costs like

$12.20 (at least the way I package the books).

Gene

I have found that even with the rate hike that USPS priority is the most cost effective (at least for me, being on the east coast) . The boxes are free, delivery confirmation is free when you use on-line printing and you can reduce the weight of the item (hence the cost) by using styrafoam peanuts as fill.

The only time I take a hit on shipping is when the item is shipped to the left coast shipping zone. smirk.gif

Don't forget that Fed Ex is happy to take the USPS and UPS boxes for their shipments, and of course they include free delivery confirmation, plus $100 insurance and guaranteed delivery - something the post office doesn't.

They print the rates online, check 'em out - you'll be surprised.

Jungle Action was the title of the series, Black Panther was the star from issue 5 on up.

They attatched Black Panther to the title as most of those stories dealt with T'Challa(Black Panther) ruling his African kingdom of Wakanda, which was in the "jungle".

They are actually really cool stories.