• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Good Referance for Silverage Covers??

17 posts in this topic

You can look them up by month and year.

I once had a thought of getting copies of every book from the month/year I was born.

A few key books in there. It may be harder than I thought.

Thanks again for the link.

You can look them up by month and year.

I once had a thought of getting copies of every book from the month/year I was born.

A few key books in there. It may be harder than I thought.

Thanks again for the link.

Maybe you should aim at age 25 and then it would be cheaper...hehe

893applaud-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

this is th eperfect site. It was pointed out to me earlier right here on these boards.

Mikes DC index

Awesome site: pick a year and month and it shows you EVERY DC that was released with that cover date!! Gives an incredible sense of the time and places issues in all titles in perspective. as in which books were on sale at the same time... Makes a completist want to buy ALL the minor books you see up there with the regular titles!.

Man, a guy can spent way too much time on the computer looking at all those covers !!!

... " I'm almost done honey !! " insane.gif

Better that than any collector of Hockey card or any sports card sets going back all the years since the beginning of Opee-Chee.... 893frustrated.gifinsane.gif893whatthe.gif