• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Got a Green Lantern / Green Arrow 76 Missing 1/2 of Back Cover

10 posts in this topic

Well, like the title says, I picked up a nice reader copy of this BA key for $7. A little higher than I normally would pay for a copy missing 1/3-1/2 of the back cover, but everything else presents like a 4.0 - 5.0. So what the heck, right? Besides, it's just one of those iconic covers that should be in your collection somewhere ;)

Well... I'm guessing you're joking around. Besides, $7 isn't a helluva lot really so kind of hard to get jipped at this price... unless the comic was Youngblood #1 ;)

A copy of Youngblood missing the entire cover might be worth more than one with a cover. :sick:

I don't know...I think you got jipped. I'll be happy to take it off you for $3... :baiting:

(Shipping included--I don't want you to profit from shipping it to me)

Your welcome

lol

(shrug) I don't get it...

Well, like the title says, I picked up a nice reader copy of this BA key for $7. A little higher than I normally would pay for a copy missing 1/3-1/2 of the back cover, but everything else presents like a 4.0 - 5.0. So what the heck, right? Besides, it's just one of those iconic covers that should be in your collection somewhere ;)

Where's the picture? :baiting: