• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronty

5 Followers

Retained

• Long Custom Title
    I was early to the party!

Recent Profile Visitors

8,419 profile views
  1. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, as I don't currently have a premium account. How does that link help? I see that it has past heritage data, which is great, but I can already mine that directly. To be clear, if there are 134 items in a session, I can mine for the 134 prices easily using session filters. What I'm hoping to find is a way to aggegate those totals to skip the math step in the same way that if I go to the closed signature auction links, I can see that the May 2019 signature lots sold for an aggregate $15,121,405. https://comics.ha.com/c/auction-home.zx?saleNo=7209 From looking at the CAT link, since I don't have a premium account I can't go into the old auction data, but on the active auctions, it just seems to give the dollar figure by item, without aggregating to a total? Example, by clicking the session 1 filter in the closed HA auction link like so, I can see the 89 items in Session 1 and what they sold for, but there seems to be no grand total. https://comics.ha.com/c/search/results.zx?term=&si=2&dept=1938&archive_state=5327&sold_status=1526&auction_name=7209&auction_year=2019&session_desc=3795&mode=archive&page=24~1&ic4=Refine-Sessions-102615 Similarly, CAT seems to include the items and prices but not a total https://comicarttracker.com/heritage-auctions/2024-06-12
  2. Does anyone know how to mine the HA website for a specific session total? Like if I wanted to review session 2 from say the March 2022 signature or something, and get the total for only that session, is there a way to filter for that total? Certainly filtering for the items is possible, but how to get the aggregate total of what the session sold for without creating a giant excel sheet?
  3. Thanks for that context. Forgetting how they did then, what's your sense of how they would do now? I think there would be less of a gap between Ingels and Craig today, especially with Craig having been the artist for some of what are now considered the pre-eminent EC covers (CSS 20 and 22, etc). I also think there is a far greater #1 / first issue premium in the hobby in general today (both in comics and in comic artwork). But, EC artwork is not my specialty - your thoughts? How does Haunt #1 do today?
  4. Also so that people didn't know which rare issues you needed and hold you hostage, I suspect.
  5. I don't see that coming close to 840k. I'd rather have the #1 cover tbh. Maybe I'm alone in that.
  6. What is it you think would break that record? The Haunt #1 cover?
  7. agreed I don't see that happening at all. I give it no chance of surpassing that.
  8. Given the dates of those covers is there any reason to think any of them don’t exist? I’d be surprised if there was a single one that didn’t exist. Existence is typically only an issue for 1960s and prior
  9. Hilarious! Kudos on the original thread idea!
  10. such a great cover... and name! Someone helped out cgc with a prescreen grade near Orogo's foot as well.
  11. maybe so and its a changing of the guard in a very real way as well; this is an estate sale after all.
  12. I think All New 8 is an amazing cover, but something about the logo and the colors don't grab me as much as some of the others.